ASP.NET Media Handler Pro - Error Codes
Media handler pro return Error code if video processing failed due to any reason. Error code provide information why video failed to process. You can find detail description of these error codes on this page.
If you face issues that is not mentioned here please immediately report it to us. We appreciate reporting errors and bug reports as this help us to improve our product more and more.
If you have to know more about it, please contact us.
Media Handler Pro - Error Codes
- 100 --> ffmpeg.exe path is incorrect or not found, please make sure that you download and put complete folder of ffmpeg on root of your web application.
- 101 --> Source video path is incorrect or not found.
- 102 --> Destination directory path is incorrect or not found.
- 104 -->Unknown options or video -> Main Reasons -> "Unknown format, Unsupported codec, Unknown encoder"
- 105 --> No such file or directory found.
- 106 --> Error occured while opening codecs.
- 107 --> Video processing failed, main reason "Unknown Encoder".
- 108 --> Watermark image not found. in case of posting watermark on video.
- 109 --> Source video extension not found. the variable sending through filename must have a valid video extension. e.g FileName = sample.mpg, not sample.
- 110 --> Can't process current request.
- 111 --> Invalid video format - format not supported
- 112 --> Thumb directory not found
- 113 --> Flvtool2.exe not found
- 114 --> Custom ffmpeg command not supplied
- 115 --> Unrecognized option, most used while using static build instead of shared build
- 116 --> Could not open source video, occurs while replacing old video with newly encoded video
- 117 --> Permission denied, occurs in case of setting Meta Information for flv videos.
- 118 --> Video codec is not compatible with encoded video format.
- 119 --> Error while retrieving audio information from video. It arises while parsing audio data returned from video.
- 120 --> Error while retrieving video information from video. It arises while parsing video data returned from video.
- 121 --> General video processing or video information processing error. Occures while processing video and can't detect by normal parsing script. Its warning message, still video will be encoded properly and information to be retrieved in proper way.
- 122 --> Total time of all clips plus clip time exceeds from original video time. Returned while spliting video to many clips.
- 123 - > You must setup time transition between two thumbs while capturing multiple thumbs as 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,20 seconds.
- 124 - > your thumb settings exceeds from available video duration, make sure that thumb starting position + no of thumbs * transition time not exceed total duration of video in seconds.
- 125 - > Bad parameter set, please verify all parameters that you set.
- 127 - > Video encoded successfully but failed to add meta information.
- 128 - > Error while opening output stream. Maybe incorrect parameters such as bit_rate, rate, width or height.
- 129 - > Media Handler Pro component license expired.
- 130 - > Incorrect Parameters (when some parameters provided invalide with media type).
- 131 - > Unknown video format.
- 132 - > Unknown video encoder.
- 133 - > Unknown codec.
- 134 - > incorrect parameters
- 135 - > vhook information invalid, may be space in watermark image path, or watermark.dll path.
- 136 - > vhook / watermark.dll path invalid. make sure that you use shared ffmpeg build with vhook support.
- 137 - > space not allowed in watermark image path.
- 138 - > Join Video: Please specify filenames.
- 139 - > Join Video: Input file path validation failed, please make sure that all joining clips / files must be located in input path directory.
- 140 - > Must specify output media type (This.OutputExtension).
- 141 - > Output File Name must specifiy, e.g "sample.avi" or "sample", extension will skip if specified.
- 142 - > Join Video: Failed to create temp mpg files for attaching videos.
- 143 - > Join Video: Must contain two or more clips.
- 144 - > preset file: ffpreset file not found
- 145 - > Unable to parse value -/ undefined constant or missing value. occurs mostly while sending custom parameters through _obj.Parameters property.
146 - > Incorrect codec parameters e.g creating .gif file from .avi file.
Video Starter Kit - Video Encoding - Error Codes
- 100 --> Can't grab information from video. It occurs in case if user uploading flash flv video and video processing logic skip video encoding (already flash flv format) and directly fetching information from it.
101 --> Error occurs while encoding video. It occurs if Media Handler Pro returns
error code to video processing logic after video publishing completed. Such error
Source video codec unsupported.
Supplied parameters not compatible (e.g sampling rate, width and height of video settings)
Issue in ffmpeg build
- 102 --> Error occurs if 0kb video generated after video processing finished. It may be due to unsupported or uncompatible source video format.
- 103 --> Error occurs while grabbing thumbs from video.
104 --> Error occurs while unhandled error occur in video processing unit while