Restructure Product Documentation And Knowledge Base
Documentation exists to explain product functionality, unify project-related information and allow for discussing all significant questions arising between stakeholders and developers. Previously, we used to write classic and simple articles to provide detail about our product's functionality and user guide for the end-user which was not much flexible for them to understand and was quite difficult for them to access information and support regarding our products and developer technical documentation.
Now, we have written a new and improved version of our product’s documentation most simply so that readers can understand it without consulting the tech dictionary. We integrate the documentation with each product’s profile to provide professional documentation, knowledgebase, support, and feedback system.
The main goal of our new and improved documentation is to ensure that developers and stakeholders are headed in the same direction to accomplish the objectives of the project. Our improved version of documentation and knowledgebase system will provide
- The concise, product specified, and relevant and updated product explanation. It Unlocks the product’s power. The well-written instructions in each product's profile unlock the potential of our product by explaining how to make full effective use of its outstanding features.
- It explains the functionality of each product in a much easier and more user-understandable way for end-users from both, developer and user point of view.
- It helps users to easily get information about any product module or functionality.
- It supports users to post queries/get support and quick responses from other technical members.
- Provide a flexible way for users to share feedback and ideas. Provides efficient tracking of feedbacks and ideas that are already a part of the solution, accepted by us or ignored. Generate competent and efficient knowledgebases from all queries, and support ticket issues and other queries posted by users. Also, easily helps other users in case of facing similar issues.
Our Product documentation describes the product that is being developed and provides instructions on how to perform various tasks with it. In general, our product’s documentation includes requirements, tech specifications, business logic, and manuals. Our System documentation represents the documents that describe the system itself and its parts.
It includes requirements documents, design decisions, architecture descriptions, program source code, and FAQ. User documentation covers manuals that are mainly prepared for end-users of the product and system administrators. User documentation includes tutorials, user guides, troubleshooting manuals, installation, and reference manuals.
Our accurate and up-to-date product documentation will help users to manage and utilize the product in a convenient manner, reducing support requirements whilst improving quality and productivity