Today we released the most advanced, ASP.NET Classified Ad-Listing Solution 3.1 bundle. There are hundreds of changes, major feature upgrades, enhancements, and technology updates. This document will cover core changes.
This release applies to all Ad-Listing solutions, although some solutions have their own functionalities
- ASP.NET Real-Estate Solution
- ASP.NET Auto Listing Solution
- ASP.NET Ad-Listing Solution
List of main enhancements, additions, and changes in ASP.NET Real-Estate Solution 3.1
- Upgrade solution to latest ASP.NET .NET 6 Runtime
- Upgrade Angular App to the latest Angular 13+
- Introducing Domain Cluster to manage multiple domains in a single application utilizing a single database
- Extended category system to support various types of new documents including Pages, SDK, Revision based Documents, etc
- Add support for managing Root Pages
- Add support for managing revisions-based documents, user guides, technical documentation
- Add support for group-by-core sections as listing types e.g in Real-Estate 'Homes', 'Commercials', 'Lands'
- Add support for handling n-tier directory structure mappings for Root Pages, SDK, Documents, Ad-Listing Categories, Blogs, and more e.g "/page/electronics/computers/graphic-cards/nvidia/rtx-3090"
- Enhanced Angular Application for Admin / Account Panels
- Rewrote the whole SDK to make it more efficient and handle data processes that are normally very complicated or impossible to handle.
- Rewrote managing and processing dynamic attributes. Now site admin can set unlimited dynamic attributes for Ad-Listings, Agencies, Agents, etc profiles These dynamic attributes can be efficiently processed and available in both listings, searches, and on profile pages.
- Re-architect controllers and roots utilize the latest SDK and routes to make code 80% less and more efficient.
- Re-architect templates and theme processing.
- The complete SDK tool is now available with a core solution
- Re-architect mapping listings & searches, mostly used in Real-Estate Solutions.
- Re-wrote controllers to add support for multiple outputs e.g View, Map View, JSON, RSS, ATOM, Google Sitemap, etc
- Re-wrote payment & billing modules
- Re-wrote whole reporting modules for Ad-Listings, Agencies, Payments, etc
- Introducing Ad-Listings, Agencies / Companies Analytics & Reporting
- Improved Media Processing
- Made solution 50% more efficient, less code, and scalable.
- Improved Application Security [Angular Apps]
- Rewrote Roles / Permission Module in Admin Angular Application
- Improved Gamification Script
- Add support for handling credentials via Environment Variables.
- Re-designed Configuration & Settings Module to handle site-wide configurations in a much more efficient way.
- And hundreds of more improvements & updates
Would you like to share your thoughts?
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *